01- Publication rules :
- Two abstracts must be presented, one in the article’s language and the other in one of the following languages: Arabic, French or English, and each abstract must not exceed 08 lines.
- The keywords are often identified by five -05- words, Sort alphabetically after each summary.
- In addition, the classification must be consistent with the JEL Classification, placed after the foreign language summary keywords.
- All the names of authors, which are determined by two, should be mentioned with their affiliation.
- The articles should be documented by APA method, showing all the necessary data and placed in the last study and serialized as they appear.
– For more information please visit the websites specialized in explaining the APA method, We recommend you to visit this link:
- paper size 21 cm x 29.7 cm,
- Margins (inverted): top: 1.0 cm – bottom: 1.0 cm – outside : 1.5 cm – inside : 2.5 cm.
- Position: Top of page 0.7 cm – Footer 0.7 cm.
- Character in Arabic: 14 Sakkal Majalla.
- Character in French: 14 Sakkal Majalla.
- Titles: big with a space left of 1.15 between lines.
- Text: Normal and the dimensions of the paragraph (between the lines) are (multi 1.15) and there is no space between the paragraphs.
02- Publishing conditions:an article:
- The article content should not exceed 20 pages.
- The article should be original and new, and has not been published or presented as a part of a seminar.
- Before submitting the articles, authors should have a look at the author’s guide and the template which includes important instructions.
- Authors must attach their CV with articles.
- Authors assume full responsibility for their articles and should respect the ethics of scientific research, and the opinions expressed in the articles are those of authors and not necessarily reflect the views of the journal.
- Authors must, upon notification by the referees, modify their articles in form and / or subject, submit them again according to the reports of the referees.
- Articles sent are not returned to their owners, whether published or not.
- All correspondences to the journal should be addressed via ASJP:
- Authors are kindly invited to submit their articles in our journal through the Algerian Scientific Journal Platform (ASJP) and click on the link:
Articles are received from 01 february to 30 march for 1st issue , published on the 30 June , at the same time for the 2nd issue, articles are received from 01 september to 30 october, published on 30 December, in conjunction with each year.
Accept / reject the article:
- The acceptance of the article for arbitration and publication is subject to three basic conditions: Fill in the commitment form to be published and send it to the editorial board, compliance with publication requirements and measurement in which article corresponds with typical template articles, you can find them on the link to the magazine (Shown above).
- Articles submitted via the Algerian platform of scientific journals are only accepted for arbitration.
- The authors will be informed of the result of the arbitration of their articles, either by rejection or by acceptance.
- If the article is accepted for publication, the author agrees to publish and transfer the property rights on the journal “ Economics of Business and Finance “.
- Research accepted and published in the journal can’t be republished without the publisher’s consent.
- For more information, please contact the editor of the review at the following address:
Editor-in-Chief of the review ” Economics of Business and Finance” – University of El Oued
BP: 789 Wilaya of El Oued – Algiers
Explanatory Annex about how to register and submit the article
via the site the platform of Algerian scientific journals : ASJP